Thursday, April 12, 2007

7 months....




I started to say Happy 7 Months. But it is far from happy. We also passed our 1 year anniversary from starting the process. Looking back I see how naive I was. A year ago when we announced we were doing this, I thought we would be in China in the Fall of 07. Well our paperchase took 2 months longer because of the ATL USCIS office. My next train of thought was we will be in China by Dec 2007. wrong again.


Now best guess is between Sept 2008 and Dec 2008 -- leaning towards Dec 2008.


This plain sucks.


What I find is amazing is that people are getting LIDS this month, April 2007 and they think they will travel by the end of 2008. What planet are they living on? There is something to be said for being optimistic, but these people need a reality check! Be prepared for a 3 year wait.


Our medical checklist is at the agency. Well there are over 200 people ahead of us and it is served based off when the checklist went to agency then if there is a match on our list. So....this could be a complete waste of time. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

3 comments:

aimeeg said...

I'm sorry it's not a happy seven. This wait certainly sucks.

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 and find something to keep your mind off of the suckiness. It is the only thing that helps.

"M2" said...

7 sucks
here's hoping our 8 will be better.