Thursday, July 05, 2007

All Sweetness

Oh wow, China has referred 7 days! Up to November 14, 2005. This moves us closer. All in God's time you know. He is preparing us for our challenges ahead. Hmmm looking a calendar it only means we have 2 plus more years of waiting. Oh we can handle it. I can spend time shopping for the baby -- although I have no idea it will be a boy or girl or what size to buy for but I'm going to spend all my money on pink! We will wait until 3, 4, 5 years with a great big smile on our face.


---------------------------------------------------------------


the previous post was my spin on trying to be positive and after I ate two bowls of corn pops to try to put all the sweetness in the post.


I don't get it, why are people paperchasing China? I just want to scream -- people wake up and smell the coffee --- it will be 3 plus years until you see anything from China.

4 comments:

Mamacita said...

I smell the coffee, but it smells like poop.

Operationtigerlily said...

I think I stepped in a big steamer.

"M2" said...

but..........the "current" wait is 18 months

off to hurl myself off a bridge

insanemommy said...

The current wait is 18-24 months. From Lid..... I have an inside track. They don't want to share this though.