Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ricky???


You know it is bad when you cannot recognize your baby but it is really difficult when you only have two pictures.
The picture saga....
A month ago, a family went to Fuling SWI and asked to see Fu Bao Bin (a.k.a. Ricky Bin Bin). They said he was in foster care. I think they were confused. There was another child with the same name - Fu Bao Bin who I have now discovered was in Foster Care. I'm not sure where Ricky is but I believe he is in at the orphanage. As of May he was in orphanage.
That said...new photos were posted on the Fuling SWI website. I have gone through all of these new pictures. I think the one on the left could be Ricky. Child on left has a cleft lip scar like Ricky. To me they look alike - hair, and ears. Who knows....I wish we could get an update or someone say this is him. I have no way of knowing.

5 comments:

Cavatica said...

It's so hard to tell, but it could be. I gotta say, he's cute!

4D said...

Hard to say but there is a similarity. Hope you hear something soon.

Keep smilin!

Alana said...

that sure looks like the same baby to me...
but as my chinese exchange student tells me..all asian people look the same to americans (whatever)

Michele said...

I know how fustrating this is. I just hope you can get there soon to get him. Finally holding him in your arms will take all the photo questions away.

Anonymous said...

that looks like the same kid.