Wednesday, July 12, 2006

oh where oh where is our 171H...tap tap tap

We are now 5 weeks into the wait for our I171H (or call it I797C -- they changed the names so it is now called I797C) from Homeland Security in Atlanta. We just got an email from the agency stating that it has been averaging 6-8 weeks due to staffing changes. This is horrible -- Atlanta use to be quick draw mcgraw -- four weeks maximum. I was so hoping for a July LID but now it is looking at August.

We are getting our pretty little pictures done on Saturday. We need a couple of good poses for our dossier!

Oh yeah, since we didn't hear back on the fingerprints of Bill's father-- we can assume everything is Kosher with that! One bit of good news.

I'm checking the mail everyday. Please come some soon!!!

Jen

No comments: