Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wait Week 7.....

Well we are almost 7 weeks in wait till the elusive I171H/I797C. Last email from our agency said it will take 8 weeks. We will get an update each week so that is good I guess.

I'm dropping off all our dossier as it stands to the agency. They will do a critical review on it now. This is considered great news because when that elusive document comes, we should sail right to translation. Critical review typically takes 10 business days.

I just want this part over.....

As far as what China is doing.....several US agencies (not ours as far as I know) has issued Stork Alerts.... This means that that referral are coming for families logged in from June 29th 2005 to July 13th 2005. The wait for a referral is now over 13 months...........and growing.........

Jen

No comments: