Monday, August 14, 2006

Miracles....

I just saw a post on a paperchasing board that someone who sent in their homestudy prior to ours to the USCIS just received their I797C. Their date was June 2nd. Ours was June 7th. They waited 10 weeks. We waited almost 8 weeks. hmmm not sure how that happened.

Somehow the polish curse wasn't with us. A miracle!

Bill thinks that our file was flagged. We had problems getting all of our fingerprinting appointments. USCIS forgot the inlaws. So we had to call Senator Isaakson's office for help. He thinks that is what flagged us as RIPs (Really Important People). Yeah right -- I will let him think that he is a RIP in the eyes of the Gov't. (he is really important to me though if that counts!)

I just sent a pleading email to our dossier rep to see if we are out of translation and on the way to China!

Jen

No comments: