Monday, December 11, 2006

THREE MONTH LID ANNIVERSARY and ramblings


Another month down, I guess a baby step closer.

We got an a website post for our agency in regards to new restrictions/changes coming from China. Supposedly, we will be grandfathered in. The only one I'm worried about is weight if we are not grandfathered in. Well time to get motivated. I need to move it and loose it. So of course, after the holidays, ha ha....My new years resolution will be...yes..the one I have every year...to loose some weight.

You might ask why wait....well the Christmas tree... (Yes I know I'm Jewish -- but we celebrate Christmas because Bill is catholic and Emily still believes in Santa. She is just so cute about it. I cannot break her dreams yet. When I was a kid, I wanted to believe in Santa. I could never understand why Santa didn't come to our house. I do think next year we will only celebrate Hanukkah as it is getting too expensive to do both!) back to the tree..

The christmas tree is occupying the space where the treadmill was....so conveniently I have to wait....

Oh yeah, the wait will not shorten per China....they won't state how long it will get. Just wonderful........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the three months!

Anonymous said...

Happy three months. If you want to bond, lets try and lose some weight together!