Friday, December 01, 2006

Ok I guess I will post the disappointing referrals


They have referred up to to and including Sept 8th 2005.

Yes I'm happy for the new parents that have been waiting over 15 months for this to occur.

But it still rots...[I'm tempering what I really want to say because I know my parents read this blog].

There was a rumor about a large batch, all of September 2005 or at least most. This was very disappointing.

The writing is on the wall that this will be a very long wait. I was hoping at least to be in China by January 2008. Well, it is very doubtful that will happen unless China starts referring whole months at time instead of 10-14 days.

I also just read about family who switch to Vietnam in June (they were LID in March) and are now traveling to pick up their twin daughters. Oh so very tempting but knowing my luck it wouldn't work that way for us. Plus we are with a China Only agency so we would be out some big bucks. Also my gut still tells me China is it.......

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM

ah I feel better.....

now back to work.

jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, not so great this month. I think I will just count on 24 months, and be pleasantly surprised if it speeds up. Of course I'll be secretly still hoping every month for a speed up!