Monday, July 28, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Life is good. I just love my little guy. He is a handful, much more than what I expected him to be. I can tell he is going to keep us on our toes. I also hope not too many emergency room visits. He is fearless and I hope he doesn't break anything in his escapades.

I wish we could go adopt another baby. shhh....
Bill would kill me if I brought that up.
We are done but still a little girl would be nice......

I have some updated pictures I will post later tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you house is anything like mine I would duck if you even bring up the idea of another adoption. lol

kitchu said...

Glad life is good, even if it wasn't exactly what you'd expected :) Can't wait for the pics.

Cavatica said...

I'm so glad life is good. Your guy is the best... if dangerous.