Wednesday, August 06, 2008

To Someone...

Because I respect not to name this person...I'm doing this without posting a link. I wasn't going to post this but she has left me no choice....



Just for some background...I posted some comments on a person's blog as anonymous. Should have I done it as anonymous probably not but you know you cannot change what has happened only learn from. That said she took offense to what I said. She asked for me to stop posting on her blog, which I did do. That said she has now left me 3 comments. I went on moderation because of this nut.



1. Yes I used China Doll. I apologize for that. It was meant that you wanted the perfect child not in any other way.




2. I won't apologize for calling you at for saying the sn boys are the least of the least. I still don't think I misinterpreted what you posted. I have a group of 30 plus women who looked at your post. Trust me, it wasn't just me.


3. I won't apologize for calling you at for you saying "It is almost forcing families to adopt a SN child or a boy." I certainly hope the wait doesn't force you you to go in a direction you don't want to go.



4. A week ago, you said you would not post on any of our blogs...I honored your request not to post anything else to your blog. Have I posted a single word to your blog? I think you know that answer. NO. I was prepared to let this go. As of today I have 3 comments from you. You said you wouldn't waste another minute on this (your own words to me) yet you keep coming back to me.



Obviously you cannot even honor your own statement. I wasn't even going to post this post until I got the third comment from you. I was willing to let this all go just as you asked...But YOU won't let this go.


I stand by my words. I'm not ashamed of my words to you.

6 comments:

"M2" said...

I went private too because of some freakin nut jobs that kept coming, couldn't stay away.
How BORED these folks must be.
Don't they have children they can focus on????

Amazing how one can read a tid bit of word
and think they "KNOW" someone's heart.

I've met you in person.
Your a sweet soul. and hands down one of the BEST advocates for your "least of the least" child"



Screw her!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am disgusted by her words.

I know we all like to rally our friends when we are attacked. I do this as well. But in this case, I am 101% behind your comments Jen. And I appreciate you standing up for our kids.

waitingformaddie said...

OK I am out of the loop here but I just wanted to say that it sounds like you are doing everything you can to make the situation better and move on.

There is no need for name calling or label making. I am sorry she hurt you and Ricky with her words.

People can be so mean!

kitchu said...

I second Mother Ocean :) You're an amazing person Jen and I appreciate you standing up for all of us.

Anonymous said...

Hold on now.. this can be fixed if we all just got on our knees and prayed.

~Dragonfly

;)

Special K said...

Just sending you a hug!