Thursday, November 09, 2006

TWO month LID Anniversay


I know I'm a bit early by two days but I'm not sure I will be able to post on Saturday. It is amazing how my optimism fades right after the referrals are released. I was really optimistic last week. Now it is in the toilet. RQ (The Rumor Queen) is posting that agencies are now telling people that it is a two year wait. Yes, I can see how easily it will become this. It is already at 15 months. 15-18 months is hard to swallow yet alone a possibility of 2 years. Some say the 2 year wait is NOT the worse case scenerio. I guess we have to try to live life as it is and not focus on this. But is very hard waiting.

Have a great weekend!

Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're 2 months today! Yeah! And don't let RQ get you down. I do not think our wait will be 2 years - 2 years from start of paperwork maybe but not LID to referral - I don't believe it so hang in there. We're right there with you!

Rhonda said...

Happy 2 month LIDaversary!

wzgirl said...

Two is a very, very even number. Best of luck to you as you move along with all of us on this crazy, unpredictable wait. XO