Thursday, April 10, 2008

Surgery on Monday April 14th

Ricky is having surgery on the 14th - not sure of the time yet.


Please think of him on Monday as he goes through this.

Please think of him as he will have a great deal of pain for the first couple of day.

Please think of me as I will need all the patience in the world to get through the next couple of weeks.

I have had a tough couple of months bonding. I think we have started to make some serious improvements in the last week. I hope we continue to strengthen our bond. I hope this surgery doesn't set us back.

8 comments:

Mamacita said...

Good luck. Be strong. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible. Don't forget to ask for help if you need it.

And just think, no more Goat Boy! No more grass, leaves or anything else up into the nasal passages!

Special K said...

Best wishes for you and your little guy. We'll pray for you all.

Anonymous said...

We just met at Dr. Bursteins office on April 1st. Our son will be having surgery on Monday also, so I will check in on your family and pray that everything goes well.

Nicole

Cavatica said...

Good luck to you all. And it will be good not to worry about the billy goat!

Mei Mei Journal said...

Our thoughts are with Ricky and his family today. We hope things are going well and recovery isn't too difficult.
April & Family

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Fingers crossed that all goes well...

Special K said...

Saying a prayer for Ricky today.

Donna said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well and he is eating already. Tylenol w/codeine really made my Shelby nuts but it was too the extreme. They say the Tylenol w/codeine works the best but we had to switch over to the Hydrocodone to ease her pain. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!