Tuesday, June 27, 2006

All Beautiful Babies

The June 2005 referrals (June 16-28th 2005) are coming in. The babies are so beautiful. I get tears in my eyes to think this will be us. It seems so surreal like I'm watching another person go through this. Like I'm the fly on the wall. It seems so far away but yet so near. Someone on the radio said it is only 6 months till Christmas. My first thought was maybe our baby would be born by then. I get teary thinking about it. I cannot wait till I get my hands on him/her.

There was a surprise boy referral! The parents were very surprised. They didn't have a boy name picked out. I think this gives Bill some hope for a boy. I know he doesn't care but I think it would be great to get a boy. We've starting talking about the baby's room. I want to go and decorate it. Bill just wants to paint it and then wait for the referral. Ughhh doesn't he know I want to shop???? I can be gender neutral. The problem is that if it is a boy -- it will be a boy's room -- football, baseball, University of Georgia stuff etc.... He will personally repaint any gender neutral color we put up.

Please pray that our I171H gets here soon!!!!!!!!! That's all we are waiting for to send our dossier to agency then onto China!!

Jen

No comments: