Thursday, June 15, 2006

The baby....

I have been trying to picture our baby. Bill and I refer to the baby as Ming. We called Emily, Sam I am when she was in my tummy. We read her Dr. Seuss books while I was pregnant and she would kick all the time to Green Eggs and Ham.

I really think we will be referred a girl but we have left the door open for a boy. The one bad thing about this is I cannot BUY anything clothes related. One -- we don't know the size and Two -- we don't know if Ming will be a boy or girl. At least shopping would keep me occupied!!!

We still need to work on the baby's room. Once our paperwork is done that is our next step. We need to get a contractor out to dry wall the room (there is paneling up in the baby's room with no drywall behind it).

The baby's name will either be Patricia (We will call her Tricia) or Patrick (leaning towards call him Ricky). The baby will be named after Bill's mom who passed away over 5 years ago. The middle name will probably be their Chinese given name.

Jen

No comments: