Thursday, January 04, 2007

my other children

We also have two dogs that I consider my babies...


Shelby the Sheltie is my old lady. My dh bought her for me for our first valentine's day together (just 4 months after we met). She is now over 12 years old. This picture is old but it is one of my favorite pictures.




Shelby playing dress up!




Here is the Stitch our pug. She has a personality of a clown. She is 2 1/2 now. If you now the movie Lilo and Stitch, Stitch was named after that character by Emily. Well much to our chagrin, the name fits her.














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww!
love pics of pups
M

aimeeg said...

Cute, cute pups!!

Anne Marie said...

Oh man, these pics of the doggies are awesome!

walternatives said...

Hilarious Blues Clues pic! Cute pups.