Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tag - I'm It

ABC Tag game. I still have T to do but here are my answers.

A - available or taken: Taken.

B- best friend: My husband

C- cake or pie: Cake - Chocolate Cake.

D- drink of choice: Diet Coke with a bit of rum when I'm having a stressful day.

E - Essestional Item you use everyday: deodorant

F-favorite color: purple

G-gummy bears or worms: gummy bears

H-hometown: raised in a hicktown called Westtown, NY -- population 500; cow population 1500.

I - Indulgence: Bagels with Lox

J-January or February: January -- Feb is a bad month for the family.

K-kid's names: Patricia or Patrick

L-Life incomplete without: husband and daughter.

M-marriage date: 10/05/1996

N-number of siblings: 3

O-oranges or apples: apples - gala

P- phobias or fears: bugs in general -- hate them.

Q-favorite quote: patience is a virtue (one that I don't have)

R-reason to smile: my daughter

S-season: Fall

T-tag 3 people: I will have to think about it.

U-unknown fact about me: I like to read smutty romance novels.

V - veggie I don't like: Brussel Sprouts.

W-worst habit: surfing the net and my blackberry.

X-xrays: none recently

Y-your favorite food: a good steak and baked potato

Z-zodiac: Cancer

2 comments:

waitingformaddie said...

At least West Town has its on post office. Greenville did not have one all we had was the dirty little store on Route 6 on the way to Port Jervis...

We must have gone to the same Highschool.

aimeeg said...

I hate bugs too. My husband LOVES them and is always calling me over to look at a "cool one" he has found. Bleh!