Monday, January 29, 2007

Patience

There is no news of referrals for the next group.

Can we just be done with year of 2005 LIDs?


Patience is the ability to endure waiting, delay, or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset, or to persevere calmly when faced with difficulties.
Well I'm failing terribly at Patience when it comes to this adoption. I scour the internet, my yahoo groups, my email for any glimpse of something new but nope. zilch.
I know I'm suppose to live my life and blah blah blah. I am trying.... I guess you can give me that.

4 comments:

"M" said...

Yeah, this patience thing isn't working out too well for me either. Maybe next lifetime.

"M2" said...

me either
trying to have a life
tres difficile

formerly Dorothy

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I too was just thinking the other day....just be done with 05', I need to see 06'. It seems like they would be tired of seeing 05' on the paperwork they are still working on. Come on peoples, lets get moving. My patience are wearing thin at this point!!

chinamom said...

I'm right there with you. We have a close lid and both with ccai. I just wanted to say hi, and give my suport.
Teresa Quick