Friday, February 02, 2007

Referrals and Review Room Updated



Referrals are arriving. They have referred upt to Oct 13, 2005. I guess you can look at two ways.....

1) Optimistic -- Hey they referred like 16/17 days. Which is good.

2) Pessimistic -- Hey CCAA was closed the first week of Oct, so you have to back some days out.

I'm not sure which way I'm looking at this. I have been very down about this whole adoption thing. We are almost at our 5 month mark it is sad to think we could potentially be waiting another 18-22 months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo. I can feel the excitement here.

"M2" said...

it's a sick sorta feeling sadly I know too well-
right here with ya!!!

"M" said...

I am so with you on the ups and downs of this waiting. Even though it is painfully slow, each day covered takes us a few steps closer.

Deb said...

only look at the possitive or you'll drag the time behind you by the short hand.
Happy almost 5 months