Friday, September 08, 2006

No LID Yet....

Looks like we head into the weekend with no LID.
Bill predicted a 9/7 LID based off what we were seeing.
People with DTC up to 8/11 have been assigned......

I have been very tempted to shop for the baby room.
I actually had everything in the shopping cart.
But I exited out before completing the purchase.

Hmmm I guess a good start to this process would be to clean out the junk room and then paint and then buy baby stuff. I like the retail shopping part of this not the cleaning and painting.

Maybe I can get HGTV (Home and Garden TV on cable) do a Clean Sweep of the room. They come in and clean and then give you a whole new room.

Have a great weekend.

Jen

1 comment:

Kelly (Mike, Zane and Mia Jade) said...

Hi Jen,
My DH and I are DTC 8/16/06 with CCAI - I saw your profile on the Yahoo group. We also were hoping for an LID before the weekend - here's to next week! Good luck!
(This message looks like code!)
Kelly W from Jacksonville, Florida
DH Mike
http://journeytomiajade.blogspot.com