Monday, September 25, 2006

Referrals Are Here.....


CCAA has issued referral up to and including August 9th, 2005.

They did 18 days of LIDs. Which I guess is better than before, however, I have heard that there were less dossiers during this time frame. I'm going to look at the positive spin on this -- they did 18 days. Still....the wait....

I feel like I have been waiting for years. We tried several years of infertility treatments. So I guess it feels like we have been waiting forever.

If the wait is 13-14 months -- this will mean a referral in October/November with travel in Dec 2007/Jan 2008. This means our little one is probably not born yet. Bill thinks we will be celebrating Christmas/Hanukkah in China in 2007. I hope he is right.

Jen

1 comment:

Kelly (Mike, Zane and Mia Jade) said...

Right there with you! I think EVERY DAY about when our Mia will be born, if she is born, if we will be able to at least have her photo by next Chirstmas and what joy it would be to actually have her by Christmas...until then we just pray for her well being. By the way - yeah 18 days! Here's to hoping it gets back to the 30 range!