Friday, September 15, 2006

Reasons Why Adoption is Better Than Infertility Treatments

One of my fellow bloggers posted Why Adoption is better than Pregnancy. Here is my spin.....

Why Adoption is Better than Infertility Treatments

10. No more buying those damn ovulation kits and pregnancy tests. I probably could have financed this adoption with the amount of dollars I invested in these kits.

9. No more bruises on the legs. They looked like I was a drug user.

8. No More Infertility Drugs. Another waste of money!

7. No More Unconfortable Legs in Stirrups every month. Nothing is worse than having an exam when you have your period. It is disgusting!

6. For my husband -- No More "Donations" at the Clinic. I'm sure that this was not his most favorite thing to do.

5. No More mood swings -- see #7. ah but in my case, mood swings are still there

4. No more dr. appt's. Even with insurance covering most of our treatment, I had to pay a co-pay each time we went. Again, we could have financed our adoption with this money we wasted.

3. No more dr's telling us well it could be this, it could be that. We just don't know.

2. No more timed sex. Nothing is worse than sex when you have the flu or you are sick but you cannot let this key moment go by without trying.

1. Best thing -- We KNOW that there will be a baby at the end of this LONG journey. Infertility treatments to me was hopeless.

Jen

2 comments:

Kelly (Mike, Zane and Mia Jade) said...

Love your Top 10 also!! You are so right on all accounts!

Kelly (Mike, Zane and Mia Jade) said...

You can update your link to us - LID 9/12/06!!! Yeah!! We're official!
Kelly
journeytomiajade.blogspot.com